Thursday, July 3, 2008

Who is Michael Lee?

My name is Michael Lee. Thanks for visiting my site.

I put together this site because I know how it feels like to be overweight.

I have been fat and overweight all my life. I struggled with my weight loss since childhood.

I tried diets after diets, exercise after exercise and even tried fat loss drugs. NONE of them worked!

I know the humiliation of being in front of people and having them stare at you while you eat.

Or the troubles of slipping into your clothes that fit you a week ago but doesn't fit you anymore.

Or how it's like to feel embarrassed when a little kid teases you at how fat you are and the only thing you can do is smile but cry inside.

Or how it's like to have low energy all day, feeling sluggish and miserable and having all of that extra weight holding you down from enjoy the life you really want and deserve.

I know how it feels. And it sucks! It took me a long time to make the change. I finally found a system that actually works. And I want to help those who were like me to overcome this disease once and for all.

I want them to get a taste of what it's like to finally get the body they have always wanted. And the jump in confidence and sense of accomplishment the moment they start seeing results.

Or how you see a friend you haven't seen for a long time and their disbelief and astonishment of your weight loss achievements.

I want you to experience that and see how amazing it feels. And once you finally do, you will never feel stuck or unhappy about yourself ever again!

Sign up for my Free Newsletter and get my Free 5 day course as a bonus which will contain all my secrets on how I lost over 40 lbs in less than 2 months.

Click Here to Sign Up

No comments: